BSC Designer – Customer List
Business owners, CEOs and Top-Managers from different industries use our Balanced Scorecard and KPI solutions.
- IT – 15%
- Manufacturing – 12%
- Consulting – 11%
- Finance – 10%
- Health care – 9.8%
- Education – 4.9%
- Society – 4.9%
- HR – 3.7%
- Construction – 2.9%
- Aerospace and Defense – 2.9%
- Retail – 2.9%
- Marketing – 2.9%
- Engineering – 2.9%
Top 10 customers
- Xerox – american multinational document management corporation.
- EMC - multinational corporation that sells data storage products and services used to build web-based computing systems.
- QTS - one of the largest data center providers in the US and provides core data center services.
- Nokia – Finnish multinational communications and information technology corporation.
- Comcast – american provider of entertainment, information and communications products and services.
- Continental - leading German auto and truck parts manufacturing company.
- AES - global power company that owns and operates electricity generation and distribution businesses.
- OSU – The Ohio State University - is one of the largest universities in the nation.
- Autonomous University of Mexico State - the largest university institution in the state.
- Warner Bros Entertainment - an American producer of film, television, and music entertainment.
- AAMCOM – Aamcom has provided call center answering services ever since 1953. We are an organization that enables our employees and other businesses to become more successful and we accept nothing less than the best performance.
- ANXeBusiness – Successful enterprises embrace collaboration as a critical core competency. They understand that collaboration drives efficiency, innovation, customer satisfaction and profitability. Breakthrough levels of collaboration occur when information sharing is intuitive, fast, comprehensive and secure. ANX was built from the ground up to help companies unleash the power of collaboration. ANX delivers “Collaboration as a Service” using a fully managed service approach.
- Bizanga – Bizanga offers a powerful software framework that performs 10 times better in terms of speed and efficiency while dramatically improving system flexibility. Bizanga is a successful global company with main offices in San Mateo (California), Atlanta (Georgia) and Paris (France).
- Bradgate Pty Ltd – Since 1982 Bradgate has been concerned with the application of appropriate technology in pursuit of knowledge creation. Drawing upon extensive careers in the design and delivery of education, the management of information and the transfer of tacit knowledge to explicit knowledge, Bradgate’s founders have enabled organizations to take advantage of the knowledge created by the individuals within such organizations.
- Business Objects – Business intelligence software and solutions including: enterprise reporting, query and analysis, data integration, and performance management tools.
- CompuCom – CompuCom is a leading IT outsourcing company providing infrastructure management services, application services, systems integration and consulting services, as well as the procurement and management of hardware and software. With more than 20 years of IT experience, CompuCom employs more than 9,300 highly skilled associates who have earned in excess of 77,000 industry certifications company-wide. As experts in workplace services, CompuCom’s unique Integrated IIMv3TM solution reduces costs, increases productivity and helps clients gain maximum value from information.
- Computasense Limited – Computasense Ltd is a small IT firm helping companies in and around the South East of England to improve and create their computer systems. We have over 30 years experience giving us the knowledge and skills required to aid you business
- Computer Works – Repair services for printer, desktop, notebook, monitor and LCD.
- Dimension Data – Founded in 1983 at the inception of networked communications with a simple vision – to do great things – Dimension Data is a specialist IT services and solution provider, helps clients plan, build, support and manage their IT infrastructures. Today we are positioned at the forefront of networking and communications in 47 countries around the world.
- EMC – nterprise-wide intelligent storage and retrieval technology designed for all major server environments.
- EMS Technologies, Inc – Specializing in the science of wireless communications.
- Extreme Networks – Extreme Networks® of Santa Clara, Calif., founded in 1996, is a publicly listed company that designs, builds, and installs sophisticated Ethernet solutions that meet the toughest challenges in network connectivity and IP-based communications.
- Getronics – Provider of information and communication technology solutions and services. Includes product and services solutions, company news, and investor information. (Public).
- HP – HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services and imaging and printing for consumers, enterprises and small and medium businesses.
- IBM Corporation – For more than 70 years, IBM and its predecessor companies produced time-keeping equipment for schools and businesses. Many of these products are considered collectibles today.
- iForem inc – iForem e-Vault is a patented secure, protected Digital Safe Deposit BoxTM for your most important personal and business digital assets that is accessible from anywhere through an intuitive web interface.
- Infomedia Nusantara, PT. – 1975 was the beginning of Infomedia’s journey which became the first telephone information provider in Indonesia. Under the subdivision of Elnusa GTDI, the subsidiary company of Pertamina, Infomedia publish the telephone directory of Yellow Pages.
- Insurity – Commercial insurance e-business solutions. Offers product and service information.
- Interactive Computer Services Inc. – Since 1979, Interactive Computer Services has provided computer consulting, system design, custom software, and system support to clients in the corporate and not-for-profit sectors.
- Jameson Consulting – Business management solutions. Offer guidance and strategic advise, provide management support; program development and implementation.
- MHO – Provides wireless high-speed and traditional services, hosting, and colocation.
- Netcom Information Systems – Netcom is one of the leading consultancy firms in the East African Region, that was established in 1992. The services offered encompass general resource management, telecommunications projects planning and management, information systems, strategic planning, project management, monitoring & evaluation, organizational analysis, market research, micro and small enterprise studies, trade development, computer network design, tender document preparation and evaluation, network implementation, applications software development and operational support.
- NetworkOmni – Barriers are falling. Technology has made it easier for everyone to communicate, no matter where in the world they do business. But a lot of barriers are still in the way, and frequently, one of the biggest is the written word. How can you make sure your communications will be effective in the markets you’ve targeted? NetworkOmni® is well-positioned to help you make sure they will be.
- Niscayah GmbH – Niscayah is the partner for companies with demanding security needs. Our goal is to minimize security risks, so that our customers can focus on their core business. Therefore, we develop and manage individually tailored, innovative and economical safety consisting of security technology and services.
- ONdemand Communications Group Inc – ONdemand Communications Group, Inc. (ODCGI) provides a full complement of managed IT services, telecommunications consulting, and value-added development for small to mid-sized companies. With regional offices in NJ, NC, PA, NH and TX; sales representatives in 32 states and 4 provinces; and emergency on-site support in all 50 states and 10 provinces, ONdemand is truly a national managed services provider.
- Optimiza – A publicly-listed IT company (ASE:CEBC) with a capital of US $48 million, Optimiza has established a comprehensive Middle East network that ensures reliable business solutions and services with local support in the areas of management consulting, IT solutions and services, training and outsourcing.
- PlusServer AG – PlusServer is the originator of dedicated hosting in Germany and has been one of the market leaders in the area of managed server hosting for more than ten years. We were always the new thinkers in the business who developed the principle of the managed server further and further. We still pursue this goal today and always think one step ahead.
- QSS d.o.o. – QSS is leading system integrator and ISV in Bosnia and Hercegovina with very strong footprint in Telco, Government and Financial sector. QSS has partnership with many IT vendors including: Microsoft, IBM, HP, Cisco, VMWare, Symantec, PGP, RedHat etc. QSS is implementing database and internet applications on Microsoft and Java platform. We are also providing virtualization, backup, storage, HA/LB, security solutions
- Quadrant Software – Quadrant Software is a leading software provider of Paperless Process Management (PPM) solutions for the IBM i (System i, iSeries) marketspace.
- Rovi Corporation – Rovi Corporation is focused on revolutionizing the digital entertainment landscape. Our technology solutions enable consumers to intuitively connect to new entertainment – from many sources and locations.
- SAIC – SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company’s approximately 45,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. SAIC had annual revenues of $10.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2009.
- Teledatos S.A. – Teledatos is a world-class leading company in the contact center market in Colombia.
- The Active Network, Inc. – The Active Network, Inc., based in San Diego, California, is the largest global provider of integrated technology solutions, marketing services and online media properties that encourage and enable participation in activities and events. Its marketing promotions agency, Active Marketing Group, helps brands connect with active-minded individuals, and through the company’s numerous online communities, The Active Network provides consumer services and resources that support participation in healthy lifestyles
- TruSM – TruSM, Inc. (“tru-ism”) is a fast growing start-up driving convergence between your digital and physical worlds.
- ViaRadio Corp – A worldwide market leader in radio broadcast and data technologies, viaRadio manufactures sophisticated hardware, builds user-friendly software applications and provides last mile resources for organizations seeking top-flight emergency communications. From comprehensive resources such as ENVOY Emergency Solutions to HEARO Local Alert Receivers, viaRadio maintains a reputation as the “go-to” resource for last mile solutions.
- Xcalibur – Xcalibur Software, a Virginia Corporation, offers web and database software development, information technology applications, and computer support services
- Al Kout Industrial Projects Company – Al Kout Industrial Projects (AIP) is building a diverse portfolio of industrial businesses in Kuwait. The first of these was Chlor Alkali, following the purchase of the former PIC Salt & Chlorine plant in July 2000. Since acquiring the plant we have doubled the production capacity and completely modernized all plant critical systems
- All Vision Technology Sdn bhd – We are a leading international OEM/ODM of optical component manufacturer. Our main customers are Canon, Nokia, Liteon and etc
- Altra Industrial Motion, Inc. – Altra is a leading multinational designer, producer and marketer of a wide range of mechanical power transmission products. We sell our products in over 70 countries throughout the world. Our products are frequently used in critical applications, such as fail-safe brakes for elevators, wheelchairs and forklifts.
- Amarr – Amarr offers 300+ styles of Garage Doors. Choose from Carriage House, Traditional, and Commercial Garage Doors in Steel, Wood and Wood Composite materials.
- American Packaging Corporation – Established in 1902, there have been 2 owners in that time period. Peter Schottland is the CEO/President. Mr. Schottland also serves on the Board of Directors for the company. There are 3 non-union facilities with approximately 550 employees. American Packaging Corporation is a flexible packaging converter specializing in Flexographic and Rotogravure printing, multi-ply Extrusion and Adhesive lamination of film, paper and foil and the Fabrication of Pouches and Bags with a variety of special features.
- Carolina Handling, LLC – Distributes, services, and rents fork lift, pallet, narrow aisle, and turret trucks. Includes profile, jobs, products, services, and training.
- Coherent Inc – World’s leading manufacturer of lasers and photonics for commercial and scientific research applications.
- Cox Engineering Companies – Cox Engineering is a full service Mechanical Contractor providing design, fabrication and installation of both HVAC piping and sheet metal ductwork for our clients. From complex bio-pharmaceutical facilities and sensitive hospital work to fast tracked tenant fit-outs and renovations, Cox provides a level of expertise, capabilities and service that constantly impress our customers.
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC – Daimler Trucks North America LLC, a Daimler company, is the largest heavy-duty truck manufacturer in North America and a leading producer of medium-duty trucks and specialized commercial vehicles.
- Dubai Wire – Dubai Wire Group comprises of two companies – Dubai Wire FZE, which manufactures collated nails and Global Fasteners Limited which manufactures bulk and collated screws.
- Dura Automotive – DURA Automotive Systems, Inc. is a leading independent designer and manufacturer of shifter systems, cable systems, seating control systems, engineered assemblies, structural and safety systems, modular glass systems and exterior trim systems for the global automotive industry. DURA’s operating divisions supply Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Brilliance, Chery, Chrysler.
- Essent – Essent N.V., through its subsidiaries, supplies electricity, gas, and heat to private and business customers primarily in the Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium. It also involves in waste incineration, waste composting, and landfill management. In addition, the company engages in the trading of energy, fuels, and emissions; operation of gas storage facility.
- Evonik – Evonik Energy Services GmbH (formerly STEAG encotec GmbH) is a 100 % subsidiary of
- Greif – Produces and sells shipping containers and materials, such as fibre, steel and plastic drums, multiwall bags and other related items. (Nasdaq: GBCOA).
- Howden Denmark A/S – Howden supplies fans, rotary heat exchangers, compressors and gas cleaning equipment throughout the world to key industries including power generation, petrochemicals, steelmaking, mining and cement production, which demand the highest levels of performance and reliability from their rotating machinery.
- Hubbe Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG – We have years of experience in the procurement of raw materials from Western and Eastern Europe and Asia and we supply the manufacturing sector on the African continent.
- Kaluworks Limited – Kaluworks is the market leader in the manufacture of cookware and holloware products in the East and Central African region
- Braun GmbH – Dieter Braun GmbH founded by Dieter Braun in Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany Production of wiring harnesses for the automotive industry, medical and communication technology
- Luma Technologies – Luma Technologies’ innovative lighted products and interface controls bring affordable solid state technology to the rapidly changing cockpit environment. Luma takes traditional lights, switches, and other cockpit controls to a whole new level offering unprecedented gains in reliability and performance. This is achieved by combining creative analytical design with proven solid-state technology specifically matched to your application.
- Maison Alcan – In 1902, Alcan was synonymous with aluminum production. Today, it offers much more. Alcan has evolved into one of the globe’s leading suppliers of bauxite, alumina and aluminum, and a top-ranked provider of engineered and packaging materials, delivering increased productivity, competitiveness and profitability to customers around the world.
- Martin Engineering – Martin Engineering Company manufactures bulk materials handling cleaners. The company’s products include belt cleaners/accessories, transfer points, air cannons, engineered vibration products, railcar unloading products, dust management products, air supported conveyors, repair and wear parts, and original equipment manufacturers.
- Martin Professional A/S – Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, Martin Professional is a world leader in the creation of dynamic lighting solutions for the entertainment, architectural, and commercial sectors. Martin lighting solutions are industry standard on top tours and events, grace prestigious theatres, energize nightclubs, and decorate major television studios around the globe.
- Miele – Manufacturer and supplier of washing machines, ovens, vacuum cleaners, and refrigerators
- Patterson Pump Ireland – Field experience teaches us what works best in heavy-duty pumping. Patterson engineers apply this knowledge within and across product lines as modular design concepts. Our preeminence is grounded in our ability to integrate these design concepts into solutions that are 96% special configurations. While unique in themselves, our special configurations are usually variations on proven core designs.
- Precision Camera – Precision Camera is the market leader in camera and camcorder repair. Precision Camera is the only service provider capable of offering a one stop, full-service solution on virtually all models of digital cameras and camcorders. Precision Camera is the world’s largest service center for this product category. Precision Camera’s corporate campus, housed in eight facilities is strategically located in close proximity to a major transportation hub, which allows for the efficient transfer of product.
- Sun Roller SA – First Spanish manufacturer of mobile homes, caravans, and camping-cars. SUN ROLLER SA creates, innovates and builds according to the highest sector.
- tyrie – Manufacturers of teak, stainless steel and aluminium garden furniture. Includes photographs and specifications of the furniture, nearest stockist finder and brochure request.
- USG – USG Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and distribution of building materials worldwide. The company manufactures and markets gypsum and related products, including gypsum wallboard, lines of joint compounds used for finishing wallboard joints, lines of cement board and accessories, lines of gypsum fiber panels, lines of poured gypsum underlayments, and various construction plaster products in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- Varian, Inc. – Varian, Inc. is a leading worldwide supplier of scientific instruments and vacuum technologies for life science and industrial applications. The company provides complete solutions, including instruments, vacuum products, laboratory consumable supplies, software, training and support through its global distribution and support systems
- Arise Virtual Solutions, Inc. – Arise Virtual Solutions, Inc. was founded as Willow CSN Incorporated in 1997, the home-based sales, customer service and technical support concepts have become some of the fastest-growing business segments in America.
- Bernstein Crisis Management, Inc. – Bernstein Crisis Management, Inc. is a national consultancy providing 24/7 access to its president, Jonathan Bernstein, and a network of carefully screened and highly experienced crisis management experts who are on call nationwide and in many markets overseas. Bernstein Crisis Management engages in the full spectrum of crisis management services: crisis prevention, response, planning, training and simulations. The business was created and has been operated since January 1994 on the premise that its clients’ executive leadership wants direct assistance from senior-level crisis management professionals.
- Blairgowrie Associates – Fast moving, pragmatic, with a wealth of experience, Blairgowrie Associates has a proven ability to innovate and deliver results for clients confronted by the challenges of radically changing markets. Our associates have a depth of consulting, operational and financial experience across a wide range of industries and geographies.
- BSG – BCG is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
- CollabraLink – CollabraLink is a technology consultancy focused on information technology utilization and business process improvement. Founded in 2003 by IT industry veterans, the firm earned immediate success by delivering exponential ROI on a multimillion-dollar engagement at a Fortune 100 global technology company. Repeated successes followed, with the firm often salvaging projects begun by its largest competitors.
- DeCarlo Consulting Inc. – B&B is a strong consultancy firm specializing in the delivery of service solutions in the domains of MSnd, RRN, UTW, and TR business processes. Together with our customers, we design long-term strategies to achieve the most advantageous venture performance.
- DKC Global – DKC Global helps you identify when critical change is necessary, determine what changes to make, and create the right strategy to overcome organizational inertia.
- Ehrl | Consulting – Established in 1991, The EHL Consulting Group has become a nationally recognized leader for virtually every type of fundraising campaign, including capital, endowment, special projects, planned giving and annual giving.
- Electronic Data, Inc. – EDI has enjoyed phenomenal growth thanks to our clients, partners, and employees. I would like to thank each of our clients for their trust in allowing us to help their organizations thrive. I also appreciate our partners for sticking with us since our early years when we first established ourselves in 1999. Most of all, my partners and I sincerely appreciate all of the hard work that our employees have put forth to contribute to our success.
- Gannett – Publisher with interests in newspapers including USA Today, television and the internet. Includes company, financial and investor news and data. USA.
- Genpact – Genpact manages business processes for companies around the world. We combine our process expertise, information technology and analytical capabilities with operational insight derived from experience in diverse industries to provide a wide range of services using our global delivery platform.
- Grenell Consulting Group – Our principals bring decades of experience in behavioral science and business management to your organizational challenges.
- ICC North America Inc. – ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) is the voice of world business championing the global economy as a force for economic growth, job creation and prosperity.
- Incuballiance – Business incubator in the Ile-de-France, based in Gif-sur-Yvette.
- Intuit – With Intuit small business services, managing your business has never been easier! In addition to providing personal finance software, Intuit has been a supporter of small business for over 25 years, and now we are expanding our efforts to help small businesses thrive. You’ve always known us for providing easy financial software; now we offer fast and easy online marketing services, web hosting and website builder services, payroll services, and credit card processing as well. And we’re just getting started! We’re developing new services all the time — visit IntuitLabs to see some of our latest innovations.
- Krieg DeVault – For clients throughout the Midwest and across the country, Krieg DeVault provides clear, practical legal advice that takes in the big picture without losing sight of the details. That’s how we approach your legal challenges and how we deliver solutions that are focused on your needs, your business and your world.
- meirc – Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with decades of experience in the fields of management and human resources. Since 1958, we have been successfully providing our clients with business and professional solutions, as well as expertise in the organization, management and development of human resources.
- Nicholas Group Worldwide – The Nicholas Group (Formerly Chillura Associates, Inc.) was created in 1982 with the objective of providing the petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, and power industries, as well as other major capital and maintenance programs with a retained, ever evolving, always available expertise to effectively plan, execute, and commission capital plant and maintenance programs in a worldwide arena.
- One Eighty Business Solutions, LLC – To help small to medium sized business owners rapidly improve their business management and leadership skills in a manner that enables them to re-take control of both their businesses and their lives!
- Parnell & Associates, LLC – Lawyers emphasizing personal injury, product liability, premise liability and construction defect litigation, private mediation and arbitration.
- Reza Consultancy – Reza Consultancy is established by Sjannie Hulsman (MBA). She is a dynamic and resourceful person, passionate about service quality at all levels. In her role as business advisor she focuses primarily on the leading international hospitality sector and the professional service industry. She has a strong strategic and analytical sense which she combines with decisive action. She is fluent in 5 languages, which she cultivated in a period of 20 years of international and cross cultural work and life experience.
- Samsung Everland – SAMSUNG EVERLAND, established in 1963, has total of 4,000 employees ; its five business units including Resort, Asset Managment, Food Culture, Environmental Development, and Golf Culture division generate approximately 1.5 trillion won in annual sales.
- The Asian Banker – The Asian Banker is a research and intelligence company dedicated to providing incisive and up-to-date information and analysis on strategic developments in the financial services industry.
- The Lawler Organization – Steve Lawler is founder of the Lawler Organization. He consults on issues of personal ethics, corporate culture, and organizational values. He partners also with Opinions Incorporated to deliver advanced employee and customer research and serves as their Managing Director of Consulting Services. He is adjunct professor of leadership and business ethics at Washington University in St. Louis and is ordained in the Episcopal Church. He earned an STM from Yale University, an MBA from the Olin Business School, Washington University in St. Louis, and is a PhD candidate in organizational psychology at Tilburg University, The Netherlands. You can contact him at swl(at)lawler.org.
- Tor Consulting, Inc. – Ron Person works with small- and mid-sized businesses that are focused on increasing their strategic and operational performance. Ron helps his clients:
- Triangle Strategy Group LLC – Triangle Strategy Group supports clients in designing and implementing their Strategies, optimizing their
- Watertrace – Watertrace is firmly established in the markets within which it operates. This leads to an understanding of the current business challenges facing all firms. Each idea links to solutions that directly address how each of these opportunities can be exploited to deliver tangible results for your business.
- Zap Technology – A web-based business intelligence software solution containing a complete set of corporate performance management tools. Zap’s user-friendly BI web portal contains dashboards, analyses, reports, and scorecards.
- Afrisia Management Services, LLC – Afrisia Management Services, LLC provides lifecycle accounting, contract and tax expertise to government agencies and entrepreneurial companies who contract with the government. Afrisia Management Services, LLC bring an educational approach to help you plan for the future, uncover efficiencies, and improve performance. And we’ll continue to meet your evolving needs as you become more successful. Our team possesses extensive firsthand experience in government contracts accounting, and we use this expertise to empower small businesses to attain certifications, remain compliant and uncover new opportunities with their federal and state customers.
- Ahli United Bank – Ahli United Bank B.S.C. (AUB) reported a net profit of US$ 183.7 million for the nine month period ended 30 September 2009, compared to US$ 280.1 million for the same period in 2008. The net profit for the third quarter ended September 2009 was US$ 40.1 million (Q3/2008 – US$ 68.4 million).
- American Fidelity Assurance – The Oklahoma City-based company serves more than one million customers in 49 states and 23 countries. American Fidelity has been ranked among Fortune magazine’s 100 best companies to work for in the United States each year since 2004, and has been the highest ranked insurance company on the list all five years. Since 1982, AFA has consistently been rated “A+” by A. M. Best Company*, one of the leading insurance company rating services in America.
- Asset Acceptance – Asset Acceptance is a leading purchaser and collector of charged-off consumer debt. We help creditors liquidate delinquent consumer receivables and assist consumers in resolving their financial challenges. In this way, we return value to our credit driven economy.
- Aviva – Aviva is the world’s fifth-largest insurance group and the largest insurance services provider in the UK. We are the leading provider of life and pension products in Europe and are actively growing our long-term savings businesses in Asian markets, Australia and the USA. Our main activities are long-term savings, fund management and general insurance*. We have premium income and investment sales of ?51.4 billion and ?381 billion of funds under management. We have 54,000 employees serving over 50 million customers in 28 countries around the world.
- AXA Business Services – AXA’s global business processing centre for high quality service delivery to various AXA entities worldwide.
- BizCare LLC – Full Service Accounting, Payroll, Payroll Reports Small Business Start Up, 15 Years Experience, Income Taxes, Sales Tax Reporting, Quarterly Taxes, Estimated taxes,Sole proprietor, LLC, Corporation, Non Profit, New Product And Service Analysis, New Business Analysis, Irs Audits, Business plans
- Centricom – POLi (Pay OnLine) is an Australian online payment service that enables consumers to safely shop and pay online directly from their Internet banking account via a seamless automated process. Using cleared funds from their debit (savings or cheque) accounts to make the payment, consumers are also provided with an instant receipt at the completion of the POLi transaction.
- Citco Fund Services (Dublin) Ltd – A financial services group comprised of international banks, trust and fund companies offering its clients a broad range of corporate, fiduciary, financial, and fund services.
- Deloitte – “Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (DTT), a Swiss Verein.
- DNBNOR – DnB NOR is Norways largest financial services group with total combined assets of NOK 1 600 billion. The Group consists of strong brands such as DnB NOR, Vital, Nordlandsbanken, Cresco, Postbanken, DnB NORD and Carlson.
- Ernst & Young – Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, advisory services and strategic growth markets. We aim to have a positive impact on businesses and markets, as well as on society as a whole.
- FBL Financial Group – FBL Financial Group, headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is a holding company whose primary operating subsidiaries are Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company and EquiTrust Life Insurance Company. FBL currently underwrites, markets and distributes life insurance, annuities and mutual funds to individuals and small businesses.
- FGB – As one of the leading banks in the UAE, First Gulf Bank (FGB) has Shareholder Equity at AED22 billion making it one of the largest equity based bank in the UAE. Established in 1979 and headquartered in the UAE capital Abu Dhabi, the bank provides financial services in various business and industrial areas with a wide network of branches across the Emirates. Under a visionary leadership, expert management and a professional, committed and talented team the bank maintains a strong flexible synergy that fosters sustained growth.
- First Merchants Corporation – First Merchants Corporation is the largest financial services holding company located in Central Indiana. With the addition of Lincoln Bank, First Merchants Corporation will have 80 locations in 24 Indiana counties and 3 Ohio counties. We provide our customers with broad financial services delivered locally by bankers who are known and trusted in their communities. We offer consumer banking, mortgage banking, business banking, cash management services, wealth management and insurance.
- GROUPAMA ZASTRAHOVANE – Firmly embedded in the French economic and social fabric, the Group makes its products and services available to private individuals, professionals, SMEs and institutions under two major brand names, GROUPAMA, distributed by the Groupama Regional Mutuals and GAN, distributed by networks of intermediaries.
- LAC Associates – LAC Associates, LLC. is a full service tax, accounting, consulting and financial services firm. We provide exceptional financial services that are individually tailored to meet each client’s specific needs. Our mission at LAC Associates is to provide world class tax, accounting, consulting and financial services in conjunction with building mutually beneficial long-term relationships with our clients.
- M&T Bank – Established in 1856 as Manufacturers and Traders Bank, today we’re the M&T Bank Corporation, one of the 20 largest independent bank holding companies in the U.S., with assets of more than $69 billion and more than 800 branches, 1,800 ATMs and 15,000 employees located in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, West Virginia and Delaware.
- Parabank – Parabank is one of the oldest banks in the Republic of Azerbaijan. Maintaining its leading position in the system within the account period Parabank continues its way towards improvement.
- SSA, P.C. – SSA’s audit team is committed to providing the most efficient and effective process of auditing client financial statements.
- Standard & Poor’s – Standard and Poor’s 500 equity stock trading system provides individual stock analysis and a free stock analyzer.
- state audit bureau – The Constitution of the State of Kuwait, which was issued on November 11, 1962, clearly provided for the establishment of a commission for financial control in which its independence shall be safe-guarded by the law. Believing that public funds, that form the State’s nerve and its corner-stone for prosperity, should be safe-guarded to insure full collection of revenues, avoid any loss, or negligence and expend these revenues for the welfare of the society without extravagance or unreasonable economizing.
- SustainLINK – SustainLINK is an independent research and scorecarding firm that profiles and monitors only eco-intelligent banks and credit unions.
- The World Bank Group – The World Bank is a vital source of financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world.
- WOMEN’S WORLD BANKING – WWB is a global network of 40 microfinance providers and banks, working in 28 countries to bring financial services and information to low-income entrepreneurs. The network serves 20 million micro-entrepreneurs.
- Bahola Healthcare (P) Ltd – Bahola is the oldest South Indian manufacturer of homeopathic mediines. It was founded by late Dr. V.R. Murthy as Bharat Homeo Laboratories. It was later abbreviated to form the brand name “Bahola” which has become synonymous with quality homoeo medicines.
- Bigfork Valley Hospital – Bigfork Valley is a diversified health care campus in the heart of the northern Minnesota lakes and pines country. On the shores of the Big Fork River, our facility offers state of the art medical services and a variety of senior living options – all under one roof.
- Biocare Medical LLC – Biocare Medical LLC is an innovator in developing and supplying world class automated immunohistochemistry instrumentation, and the full range of reagents for IHC lab testing. Biocare is the market leader in simultaneous multiplex stain IHC and antibody cocktail development which solves difficult clinical problems and accelerates turnaround time.
- BSN medical Inc. – BSN medical is a global medical device company – and one of the world’s leading suppliers in the product segments of casting, bandaging, traditional wound care and compression stockings.
- Children’s Hospital Boston – Pediatric teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School. Includes details of departments, clinics, and research, as well as information for patients and families.
- COPE Center, Inc. – Individual, group and family counseling with specialties in family crisis, addiction and HIV. Offices in Verona and Montclair.
- Deva Holding / Eastpharma – Deva Holding is one of the largest pharmaceutical groups in Turkey with activities in human pharmaceutical products, API manufacturing, and veterinary products. In addition to core pharmaceutical business, the Group is engaged in production and sales of consumer goods as well.
- Fenwal inc – Fenwal is a pioneer and global leader in the development of products that improve the safety and availability of blood. Our products help shape the practice of transfusion medicine, making life-saving blood therapies available to the medical professionals and patients worldwide who rely on them.
- Genetech – Introduction the mechanisms, with resources in oncology, vascular medicine and immunolgical disease, including possible therapies and links to related organizations, presented by Genentech, Inc.
- Humana – Offers coordinated health insurance coverage and related services to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, small businesses and individuals. (NYSE:HUM).
- KALHD – Mission is to prevent disease and prolong life through organized community effort and cooperation among health care providers, business and industry, schools, civic and professional organizations. Includes calendar, office hours, projects and staff directory. Located in Coffeyville and Independence.
- Latin American Health Institute – Public health organization serving Latino families, individuals, health care providers and institutions
- Lonza – Lonza is one of the world’s leading suppliers to the pharmaceutical, healthcare and life science industries. Lonza is the global leader in the production and support of active pharmaceutical ingredients both chemically as well as biotechnologically. Biopharmaceuticals are one of the key growth drivers of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- MEDTOX Laboratories – MEDTOX Laboratories contains a full-service clinical laboratory as well as a SAMHSA-certified drug testing laboratory. On the clinical side, MEDTOX offers testing services to physician offices, Clinical Trials sponsors, occupational health clinics, pain management clinics and other health care organizations.
- Neurotec – Neuro-Tec was founded in 1992. Over these past 17 years, Neuro-tec has grown from a simple one-man operation covering the Georgia marketplace to a distributorship now employing over 20 persons covering a three state area. In addition the number of manufacturers we represent has grown from two to over twenty!
- NicOx SA – NicOx is a product-driven biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and future commercialization of investigational nitric oxide-donating drugs to meet unmet medical needs. NicOx is applying its proprietary nitric oxide-donating technology to develop an internal portfolio of New Chemical Entities (NCEs) in the therapeutic areas of inflammation and cardio-metabolic disease.
- Novartis – Created by the merger of Ciba and Sandoz. Has core businesses in healthcare, agribusiness and consumer health.
- Novozymes – Creates bio-industrial products by using enzymes for such things as waste water cleanup, house cleaners and lawn maintenance. Provides contact information.
- OD-OS GmbH – OD-OS aims to set new standards of care for retina treatment. By extending our innovative Retina Navigation platform, our goal is to become the global leader in novel therapeutic solutions for the growing number of people suffering from retina diseases.
- Pfizer – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That’s why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
- Saint Mary’s Regional Medical – Saint Mary’s healthcare family brings together more than 2,300 employees, 850 physicians and 300 volunteers all committed to the vision and mission begun by the Dominican Sisters nearly a century ago. In carrying out this vision and mission, Saint Mary’s established our four core values of dignity, integrity, stewardship and justice. By following these values, Saint Mary’s is able to bring mission to reality everyday.
- Speare Memorial Hospital – Speare Memorial Hospital is Community Hospital located in Plymouth, NH. It is a critical care access provider with affiliations to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. It is considered one of the top 100 rural hospitals in the nation lead by an outstanding executive team.
- The Joint Commission – Disseminates information regarding accreditation, standards development and compliance, good practices, and health care quality improvement. The official subsidiary of the Joint Commission (JCAHO) helps health care organizations world-wide to improve the quality of patient care and achieve peak performance.
- Wirtz GmbH – Describes the facilities and equipment for professional kitchens in Premienausstattung for the hospitality industry.
- BEM – Business School trains managers in the basic principles of sustainable development and in good corporate practices.
- BGU – Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc.
- Capella university – As an accredited university, Capella University takes online education to a higher level. We believe that real, life-changing learning happens in an environment of academic excellence, challenge, and personal connection.
- CVCC – Catawba Valley Community College is an innovative, comprehensive community college that fosters an environment focused on Academic Excellence, Globalization and Diversity, Economic and Workforce Development, and Student and Community Engagement to empower individuals and enrich the community through premier educational programs and services centered on teaching and learning.
- EADA Business School – EADA – International Business School of Upper Management and Business Administration in Barcelona.
- EBSi – The electronic Business School International was established by a group of highly motivated International Trade Practitioners who had previously been heavily involved in traditional International Trade Training with Ireland’s leading private sector export development bodies, the Irish Exporter’s Association and its Academic and Research arm, the Institute of International Trade of Ireland.
- Florida International University – Florida International University is Miami-Dade County’s first public, four-year university. One of South Florida’s anchor institutions, FIU has been locally and globally engaged for more than four decades finding solutions to the most challenging problems of our time.
- HCT / CERT – The CERT Group of Companies began as the commercial arm of the Higher Colleges of Technology in the United Arab Emirates, and has grown to be the largest private education provider in the Middle East. CERT is also the largest MENA (Middle East North Africa) investor in the discovery and commercialization of technology, investing USD 35 million in 2006.
- Hong Kong Institute of Education – Established in 1994 and with a heritage of 70 years of teacher training dating to the former colleges of education, the Hong Kong Institute of Education (HKIEd) is the only University Grants Committee-funded institution dedicated solely to professional teacher education in Hong Kong.
- PUC SP – Pontifi’cia Universidade Cato’lica de Sa~o Paulo
- Texas State Technical College – TSTC offers certificates and associates degrees leading to exciting careers in advanced technical fields. While the TSTC curriculum is rigorous and demanding, success is within reach. TSTC faculty rely on recent, relevant industry experience to guide students through applied learning in small classes and labs.
- University of Alberta – University of Alberta is a research-intensive university that offers graduate, undergraduate, masters, and doctoral programs. The University offers programs in agriculture, forestry and home economics, arts, business management and accounting, education, engineering, law, medicine and dentistry, pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, and nursing. University of Alberta was founded in 1908 and is based in Edmonton, Canada.
- City of Houston – Welcome to the City of Houston eGovernment Center. Here you can apply for a job.
- COPE Galway – COPE Galway is community based organistion which enables the people of Galway to recognise and address the challenges posed by inequality and isolation in society.
- Department of Veterans Affairs – A worldwide resource that provides information on VA programs, veterans benefits, VA facilities worldwide, and VA medical automation software.
- Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries – Offers senior living communities and a range of children, youth, and family services in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware.
- Fourth Judicial District Court – An organization in Jacksonville that advocates for and supports abused and neglected children involved in court proceedings.
- GISP – The Global Invasive Species Programme is an international partnership dedicated to addressing the global threat of invasive species. Established in response to the first international meeting on invasive alien species held in Trondheim, Norway (1996), GISP’s mission is to conserve biodiversity and sustain livelihoods by minimising the spread and impact of invasive species. GISP provides support to the implementation of Article 8(h) of the Convention on Biological Diversity and has contributed extensively to the knowledge and awareness of invasive species through the development of a range of products and publications including the Global Strategy on Invasive Alien Species and Invasive Alien Species: A Toolkit of Best Prevention and Management Practices.
- IBPO – IBPO offers direct access to professional, experienced negotiators on staff, ready to help your local negotiate the best contract possible.
- Scottish Enterprise – Scottish Enterprise is Scotland’s enterprise, innovation and investment agency. We aim to build a world-class economy based on Scotland’s key industries, in particular, energy, life sciences, tourism, financial services, food and drink and digital markets and enabling technologies.
- Strathclyde Police Authority – Strathclyde Police Authority is an independent body made up entirely of locally elected councillors. Together with the Justice Secretary and Strathclyde’s Chief Constable, we are responsible for the management of policing in Strathclyde. This is known as the Tripartite arrangement.
- Student – Web community for college students, high school students, and teens. Plenty of useful information, entertainment, and an entire Student HUB section dedicated to students meeting other students.
- The Children’s Village – The Children’s Village is a nonprofit charitable organization that specializes in working with at-risk youth in New York. The Children’s Village serves children, teens and families through a variety of innovative residential and community-based programs.
- WVI – Christian relief and development organization assisting 70 million people each year in its quest to end poverty, fight hunger and transform lives.
- Adaptive hr – Adaptive HR Ltd primarily supports small and medium sized businesses that require the knowledge and skills of a Human Resources professional at a fraction of the cost of a permanent member of staff. We pride ourselves on providing efficient individual support to meet the needs of you and your business.
- Didlake, Inc. – Organization dedicated to providing employment services to persons with disabilities. Locations throughout Virginia, plus Washington DC.
- IIC – Serve clients by identifying, assessing and recruiting. Features services in the areas of technology, energy, finance, health care, and branded products. Offices worldwide.
- iutum – UTUM helps companies who struggle with the effectiveness and efficiency of their HR Processes. We do that by focusing on HR Strategy, HR process management, eHR tools and people (Change Management). Over several years we gained experience with practical, simple but powerful software tools to support us in this consultancy business.
- Maximus – MAXIMUS Employment & Training (UK) has created a culture that is intrinsic to the way the company operates. It is based on respect, accountabilities and responsibilities. It is an environment in which the staff are valued and encouraged to develop their skills in order to benefit our clients.
- Productivity Management Associates, Inc. – To develop a strong team is a hallmark of strong leadership. Strong teams are efficient and proficient. This translates to higher profits and other business benefits. Strong teams are the result of knowledgeable leaders. They understand that in today’s world, without teamwork any job becomes difficult and aggravating.
- RWD Technologies – RWD is a leading human and operations process improvement company that enables sustainable business transformation. We deliver value to clients and partners through deep expertise in areas such as Strategic Consulting, Managed Learning Services, Technology Implementation & Integration, Business Transformation Optimization, Organizational Change Management, Learning Performance & Support and Lean Process Improvement. RWD’s solutions are used in thousands of organizations and in industries such as manufacturing, energy, automotive, healthcare, services, higher education and the public sector.
- Seven Hills Foundation – The Seven Hills Foundation mission is to promote and encourage the empowerment of people with significant challenges so that each may pursue their highest possible degree of personal well-being and independence.
- Talent Zoo, Inc. – Find jobs in advertising, marketing, media and digital industries, read industry related articles and blogs, post jobs and search industry.
- Aker Solutions Angola – Aker Solutions is a leading global provider of engineering and construction services, technology products and integrated solutions. The business within Aker Solutions comprises several industries, including Oil & Gas, Refining & Chemicals, Mining & Metals and Power Generation.
- GIBB Africa Ltd – GIBB Africa Ltd (formerly Sir Alexander Gibb & Partners, Africa) and associated companies have been involved in development projects in East and Central Africa since the early 1940s. Since then, the company has successfully completed over 1,000 consultancy assignments, covering a broad spectrum of sectors and specialisations. GIBB Africa Ltd has its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya
- Parsons – Parsons is one of the world’s largest Engineering and Construction Management companies in the U.S. with 2007 revenues in excess of $3.6 billion. Currently more than 11,500 employees are engaged in more than 5,000 projects in 50 states and 30 countries. Parsons’ employees meet every technical and management challenge all across the globe.
- RA International – We undertake consultancy for preparing EIA, RA and HAZOP reports for fullfilling the requirements for setting up of new industrial or construction facilities and renewal of license. Also we undertake Air, Water and Soil Monitoring in Oil and Gas Terminals. Further we are in to ISO 14001 certification and EMP implementation.
- Retail Construction Services, Inc. – RETAIL CONSTRUCTION SERVICES INC serves the Construction – Commercial industry from their LAKE ELMO, MN office. You can access the Demandbase service to find business contact information for people employed at this company and other businesses in the Construction industry.
- Saudi Oger – Saudi Oger Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the business of construction, operation and maintenance, telecommunication, printing, real estate development, utilities, and information technology services. Its construction activities includes design and construction of commercial centers and urban developments, hospitals, hotels and conference centers, schools and universities, sports centers, office complexes, government buildings, military facilities, and industrial complexes.
- Williams Engineering – For more than 30 years, we did business as A. D. Williams Engineering Inc. Throughout our company history, we have continually enhanced our services to support our clients’ needs. In March 2009, Williams Engineering Canada Inc. was formed to ensure growth, value for our clients, and that the legacies of both Allen Williams and Reagan Williams were honoured.
Aerospace and Defense
- ATK Mission Research – ATK was launched as an independent company in 1990, when Honeywell spun off its defense businesses to shareholders. The former Honeywell businesses had supplied defense products and systems to the U.S. and its allies for 50 years, including the first electronic autopilot that enabled B-17 aircraft to accomplish pinpoint bombing missions during World War II.
- Marshall Aerospace Lts – Marshall Aerospace has extensive experience in the conversion, modification and maintenance of military, corporate and civil aircraft, and all of these aspects – including design, manufacture, test and certification, and logistic support – are firmly backed up by a dedicated team of over 1,750 highly trained personnel and an exceptional range of facilities housed in 1.2 million sq ft of hangar space.
- nsn – Web-based notifications alerting companies of government solicitations primarily within aerospace industry.
- Pressure Systems Inc – Pressure Systems was incorporated by Doug Juanarena to introduce a technology developed by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). Doug Juanarena was a member of the team at NASA-Langley which developed a unique sensing system for electronically communicating and measuring windtunnel model pressures.
- Taos Industries – Handling commercial and military procurement and supply of new components and replacement system parts.
- USAF – United States Air Force (USAF) provides air defense and security services to the United States of America. The organization owns and operates stealth, fighter, and military aircrafts. Additionally, it provides military and healthcare training services. USAF was established in 1947 and is headquartered in Washington, District of Columbia. The organization operates as a subsidiary of United States Dept of Defense.
- Wyle Information Systems – As one of the nation’s leading providers of specialized engineering, scientific, and technical services to the Department of Defense, NASA, and a variety of commercial customers, Wyle serves its customers in the areas of test and evaluation; systems engineering and information technology; life cycle and acquisition program management; life sciences research; space medical operations and engineering; and qualification testing for natural and induced environments.
- Azadea – Azadea Group is one of the world’s fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 45 diverse brands that features some of the industry’s most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
- Ferma – Ferma is an importer and wholesaler/distributor of fine Portuguese products.
- Home-Fix DIY Pte Ltd – Offers a franchise opportunity for retailing products and supplies for do-it-yourself enthusiasts. Includes locations, employment, site searching, contact forms and catalog.
- Michaels – Michaels Stores, Inc. engages in the ownership and operation of a chain of specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. The stores feature arts, crafts, framing, floral, decorative wall decor, and seasonal merchandise for the hobbyist and do-it-yourself home decorator. Its wholly owned subsidiary, Aaron Brothers, Inc., operates a chain of framing and art supply stores, which offers surfaces and pads; adhesives and finishes; and pastels and watercolors, oil paints, acrylics, brushes, paper, canvas, and stenciling materials.
- Prototechnika UAB – Wholesale and retail trade: Eugesta, Acme Computer Components, Osama, Gitana, Eltaka, Dujotekana, Echostamp, Viltukas, Imlitex, Bomba, Arkiete., Sisneta, Alterna, Isku, Li Sadolin, Innovation Computer Group , Walmark and etc.;
- The Pantry, Inc. – Headquartered in Sanford, North Carolina, The Pantry, Inc. is the leading independently operated convenience store chain in the southeastern United States and one of the largest independently operated convenience store chains in the country.
- Wolseley – Wolseley plc, (The Wolseley Group, Ltd) the world’s number one distributor of heating and plumbing products to the professional market, and a leading supplier of building materials and services. With sales of over ?16 billion and around 74,000 employees serving customers through over 5,000 branches in 27 countries, we are proud to be the biggest specialist trade distributor in our sector.
- BLUE – BLUE, a WPP Digital company, is a leading digital marketing agency focused on results-driven marketing solutions. As the measurable marketing companysm, BLUE brings an element of accountability and transparency to the marketing process that is refreshing in a world of creative-led advertising agencies.
- Consumer Impact Marketing – CIM – Connections Which Deliver Results at the Last 3 Feet.
- FBDE – Marketing Consulting, marketing and sales.
- Indegene Lifesystems – Indegene is a scientific partner to life sciences companies across the product life cycle to enhance commercialization and marketing success of their products.
- Media Contacts – Media Contacts is the global award-winning interactive arm of Havas Digital – the interactive division of Havas Media. Media Contacts delivers data-focused marketing solutions across all interactive channels: digital, direct response, relationship based media – we call this Channel i .
- The Turning Point Group – The Turning Point Group is an award-winning Customer Retention and Loyalty Marketing Firm based in Houston, Texas. Recognized for our proven ability to produce measurable results for our clients, we provide client-specific, sustainable programs that differentiate our clients from their competition. As experts in our field, we are proud to include an impressive list of clients in several industries, including Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Technology, Retail and more.
- Think Communications, Inc. – Full service Advertising and Public Relations agency in Pittsburgh PA
- Buildbase Ltd – Builders merchant with branches throughout England.
- CMW Inc. – Equine architectural engineering and construction management firm.
- Lakeland Electric – Electrical contractor specializing in design build solutions for the institutional, industrial, commercial, municipal and medical fields.
- Mc dean inc – M.C. Dean, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier engineering and integration providers for complex electrical, electronic, fire alarm, mass notification, and telecommunication systems. M.C. Dean, Inc. serves Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs.
- PROJEX Technologies Ltd. – PROJEX will achieve our objectives by having a total commitment to the highest ethical standards, by treating everyone with honesty, fairness and respect, and by conducting our business with the highest level of integrity. We believe in open, informal communication, and hard work. These are PROJEX’s core values, the foundation on which our business culture is based.
- Schlumberger – Schlumberger Technologies, Inc. is based in United States. Schlumberger Technologies, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Schlumberger Ltd.
- AAK USA – AAK is the world’s leading manufacturer of high value-added speciality vegetable fats. The products can be used as substitutes for butterfat and cocoa butter, trans-free solutions for fillings in chocolate and confectionary products, and in the cosmetics industry.
- Gordon Food Service – Over 100 years in the foodservice business, Gordon Food Service is still family-owned and committed to its customers and employees. This philosophy and commitment have given over 45,000 customers access to over 16,000 national brand and private label products.
- Kenya Wine Agencies Limited – Kenya Wine Agencies Limited is a majority Government–owned Company, which was incorporated in May 1969 under the Companies Act (Cap 486) as a joint venture between the Government of Kenya through the Industrial and Commercial Development Corporation (ICDC) and private investors.
- Zaatar w zeit – Zaatar W Zeit is a hip Lebanese baked wrap concept
- Azul Linhas Aereas S.A. – Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras S.A, an airline company, provides air transportation services in Brazil. It operates a fleet of jets and aircraft. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Kuehne-nagel – Kuehne + Nagel delivers integrated solutions across the supply chain that turn companies’ logistics challenges into real competitive advantages.
- Pacific Pilotage Authority – The principal mandate of the Authority is to provide safe, reliable and efficient marine pilotage and related services in the Coastal waters of British Columbia including the Fraser River.
- sr technics – We are one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe
- BLue Label Telecoms – The Blue Label Telecoms Group (Blue Label Telecoms) is a leading distributor of prepaid secure electronic tokens of value and transactional services within emerging and developing economies.
- Comcast – Develops, manages and operates cable communications systems offering regular cable service, direct to home satellite television and high-speed cable modem service.
- Midcontinent Communications – Serving the midwest with cable television, telephone services, and high speed internet access.
- Vodafone – Worldwide provider of mobile telecommunications. Includes information on services, pricing, roaming, and coverage.
- 3 Phaseline Construction – 3 Phase Line Construction Inc. has been serving utility companies sine 1996, with highly skilled professionals, top of the line equipment, & a work ethic
- PNM – A public utility company providing electricity.
- snet – SNET (Socie’te’ Nationale d’Electricite’ et de Thermique) is a producer and supplier installed for many years in the French energy market. Created in 1995 on the national territory, Snet is based on professional experience in thermal power plants.
Leisure and recreation
- CWT SatoTravel – CWTSatoTravel is the travel division of Carlson responsible for soliciting and managing travel for U.S. military and government clients.
- The Competitive Edge – TheCompetitiveEdge.com was launched in April, 2006. Our purpose is to give athletes and anyone involved in healthy lifestyles an outlet for purchasing products that will assist in achieving their personal fitness goals.
- Walt Disney World – The Walt Disney World® Resort features four theme parks — the Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios™, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. More than 20 resort hotels are on-site, offering several thousand rooms of themed accommodations.
- Farmers Insurance – FarmersFlex provides you with a new set of packaged options and features to help you prepare for the unexpected. You can select, in addition to your regular policy coverage, Accident Forgiveness, Rate Shield, and Declining Deductibles, all designed to help you save.
- Freightliner LLC – Much of the weight of North American commerce rides with us. At Freightliner Trucks, North America’s leading manufacturer of medium, heavy-duty diesel and specialized chassis trucks, we carry the load with pride. Our commitment to design, performance, and safety is built into every detail of every truck we make. Freightliner Trucks maintains an intense customer loyalty, first and foremost, because they out-perform not only on the road, but also on the balance sheet with accountable, measurable returns.
- Motor Coach Industries – Located in Des Plaines, Illinois. Designs, builds, sells, services, and finances motor coaches.
- Dubai Properties Group – Dubai Properties Group (“DPG”) is one of the largest business ventures of Dubai Holding, a premier investment company with majority of its stake from the Government of Dubai. DPG has more than USD 108 billion worth of assets to its name. DPG specializes in conception, development, management and maintenance of large-scale real estate projects and self-contained communities.
- Qataridiar – Qatari Diar is the organisation entrusted with realising our country’s vision for a beautiful built environment, new sustainable communities and developments which catch the imagination of a world audience.
- Fugro Airborne Surveys (Pty) Ltd – Offering comprehensive geophysical mapping technologies for a variety of applications using electromagnetic, magnetic, radiometric and gravity data acquired from various airborne platforms
- The Performance Institute – Private think tank that focuses on performance-based management practices for government agencies. Includes information about their conferences, training programs, consulting services and publications.
- Kiewit Corporation – Kiewit Corporation is one of North America’s largest and most respected construction, engineering and mining organizations. With more than $10 billion in revenue, this privately held, employee-owned company operates through a network of business units called districts.
- MPDJV – FAST – Fluor SKM Iron Ore Joint Venture, is a partnership between global business leaders; working with BHP Billiton Iron Ore on its multi-billion dollar growth plans in Western Australia. The FAST Programme is defining and leading the international natural resources market.
- Norwex – Norwex is a dynamic, expanding worldwide organization. In 1994 our Norwegian company set out to create a very unique, environmentally friendly concept of Clean without Chemicals. We have become a successful enterprise with consultants around the world.
- Republic Services Inc – Republic Services is a leading provider of solid waste collection, transfer, recycling and disposal services.
- Lifetouch – Lifetouch, Inc., a photography company, provides professional portraits for preschools and schools, houses of worship, and the retail market in the United States and Canada.
- NineMSN – Australia’s #1 online publisher with over 9.7 million people (as at July 2009) visiting each month, representing 69 per cent of Australia’s active internet audience
- SBC – Since its organization in 1845 in Augusta, Georgia, the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) has grown to over 16 million members who worship in more than 42,000 churches in the United States. Southern Baptists sponsor about 5,000 home missionaries serving the United States, Canada, Guam and the Caribbean, as well as sponsoring more than 5,000 foreign missionaries in 153 nations of the world.
- Thyssen Ros Casares S.A. – Steel coils forming with or without coating. Steel Service Center.