You will find below screenshots of BSC Designer, please, pay attention to the caption of the Window, if there is a “PRO” word then this screenshot is of BSC Designer Professional version, and there are differences between Standard and PRO versions of BSC Designer.
- Learn about major features of BSC Designer in the Video Manuals.
Balanced Scorecard Look and Feel
These mini-charts and diagrams give professional a quick overview of the current state of the Balanced Scorecard.
- Choose icon from image library or assign your own icon to any KPI or category to create a visually appealing Balanced Scorecard Project.
- Each business goal can be linked to certain KPI or strategy map available in the BSC project. Learn more about Business Goals in BSC Designer.
- Analysis tab provide basic analysis function. Use it when you need to find best/worst performing KPI
- BSC Designer allows to keep your Balanced Scorecard on remote server. For example, you can access your projects that are in BSC Designer Online.
Get your data into Balanced Scorecard
- BSC Designer support various options to import data into Balanced Scorecard. You can import just values, or specify import scheme in order to get data from your Excel files regularly or you can access your external data using SQL queries. Learn more about 3 different ways to import data in BSC Designer.
Charts and diagrams in BSC Designer
- Indicator weight and performance charts shows the relative weight of indicator in category and the relative performance of each indicator in category
- More about Weight management
Strategy maps in BSC Designer
- Learn more about strategy maps
- BSC Designer allow to associate certain page of the map with selected KPIs. Learn more about map with KPI.
- Read more about strategy maps in BSC Designer
Reports in BSC Designer
- Learn more about export of BSC file into Excel.
- Learn more about HTML reports.
- Dashboard report includes information represented in “radar” diagrams
- Need to do a Balanced Scorecard presentation to your colleagues? This PowerPoint report is a right choice in this case.
Customize formulas and stop-lights
- Learn more about custom performance formulas
- Learn more about stop-lights in BSC Designer
Need to attach action or initiative to KPI?
- Learn more about attaching documents to KPI in BSC Designer
Customize measure units
- Define custom measure unit in BSC Designer. You can add measure units according to your needs, for example adding “m2″ or “price/unit” or “price/user”.