Implementing the business/balanced scorecard is not a one-day project. One need to have a good theoretical background, some automation software, and some feedback about the status of the project. Respectively we have products that will support you on different stages of your project.
Theoretical background and some practice
- Online Training: Building Balanced Scorecard Step by Step. It is a good place to get started. You will have an excellent understanding of what Balanced Scorecard is (and is not), and how to start building a prototype of your scorecard.
- KPI Best Practice Toolkit – KPI examples, usage scenarios, best-practices, step-by-step algorithms.
- BSC Toolkit – Balanced Scorecard Toolkit includes step-by-step manuals, documents, presentations, check lists designed to help business professionals with successful development and implementation of Balanced Scorecard.
- BSC Examples – Download ready-to-use Balanced Scorecard examples with step-by-step guide that explains basic steps you need to do to create you first Balanced Scorecard.
Make sure you stays on the right track
Scorecards for specific niches
- BSC Toolkit for HR – The BSC Toolkit for HR reviews different aspects of using Balanced Scorecard for HR unit of company: how to control and improve hire process, how to manage candidates, how to improve interview and training.
- Balanced Scorecard for Hotel – ready-to-use Balanced Scorecards that help to measure and control the performance of hotel.