Balanced Scorecard Toolkit includes step-by-step manuals, documents, presentations, check lists designed to help business professionals with successful development and implementation of Balanced Scorecard.Before placing an order check out the content of the Toolkit with examples of slides and texts below.
The BSC Toolkit:
- Provides valuable information for each stage of Balanced Scorecard life cycle;
- Provides ready-to-use guides, check lists, step-by-step manuals;
- Saves time that balanced scorecard specialist would spend on research;
- Toolkit includes more than 380 of slides with information;
Inside BSC Toolkit
BSC Toolkit includes several documents. Each document covers particular topic of Balanced Scorecard and related areas. Check the content below.
|Toolkit Document ||Document content |
|Introduction to Balanced Scorecard – PowerPoint Presentation |
- What is Balanced Scorecard; Getting benefit of Balanced Scorecard;
- Examining company; Building Balanced Scorecard; Implementing Balanced Scorecard;
- Use Balanced Scorecard to improve business performance; Company after Balanced Scorecard;
[77 slides. Formats: Adobe PDF + MS PowerPoint PPT]
|Examine company before Balanced Scorecard Implementation || |
- Steps included in examination of company before balanced scorecard implementation.
- The SWOT Analysis. Vision statement and corporate values analysis; Financial Analysis. Expertise level analysis.
- Checklists, Frequently Asked Questions, Case Study
[41 slides. Formats: Adobe PDF + MS PowerPoint PPT]
|Guide on building Balanced Scorecard in company |
- Building a balanced scorecard to measure, control and improve company performance.
- Process 1. Strategy formulation. Process 2. Deciphering process improvements from organizational strategies by linking the two. Process 3. Deciding for the measurements and Targets.
- FAQs and Case Study – building balanced scorecard
[31 slides. Formats: Adobe PDF + MS PowerPoint PPT]
|Implementing Balanced Scorecard || |
- How to implementing Balanced Scorecard into business processes
- Steps of Balanced Scorecard Implementation process: Technical Implementation, Organizational Integration, Technical Integration, Operation of the BSC system
- FAQs and Case Study on balanced scorecard implementation
[36 slides. Formats: Adobe PDF + MS PowerPoint PPT]
|Testing results of Balanced Scorecard implementation |
- Testing the results of Balanced Scorecard Implementation. Introduction.
- Preparations prior to initiating the testing phase. Determining the results of parameters of Balanced Scorecard. Updating the core elements of Balanced Scorecard.
- FAQ and Case Study in the balanced scorecard testing phase
[36 slides. Formats: Adobe PDF + MS PowerPoint PPT]
|How to calculate performance indicators step-by-step |
- Perspectives and Metrics;
- Weights and Scores;
- Calculations. Steps to calculate performance; Normalization and performance calculation;
[3 pages. Formats: Adobe PDF]
|Balanced Scorecard and Benchmarking |
- Pitfalls to be avoided while benchmarking;
- Using Balanced Scorecard for Benchmarking;
- Benchmarking stages: Planning, Evaluation, Action, Revise;
- Benchmarking and Balanced Scorecard: checklists, Case studies and FAQs;
[65 slides. Formats: Adobe PDF + MS PowerPoint PPT]
|Evaluation of approaches to devising Key Performance Indicators (KPI) |
- Approaches and Uses of Key Performance Indicators;
- Practical advice on constructing, integrating and reporting KPIs;
- Integrating and Reporting KPIs;
- Practical Examples of KPIs;
[44 pages. Formats: Adobe PDF]
|Business Strategy Maps: design, integrate || |
- Goals and applications of strategy maps;
- Step-by-step algorithms: how to design strategy maps; integrate strategy map in business processes; update strategy maps; Checklist on designing good strategy maps.
- Strategy maps success stories; Examples of strategy maps and critique;
[54 slides. Formats: PowerPoint + Adobe PDF]
Once the order is placed it will be processed by our partner – PayPro. Typically it is processed immediately and RegNow will provide you with links to download the full version of toolkit.
Please note: your order will not be refundable, so before placing an order, please, learn carefully information about Toolkit. This information includes some samples of what you will have in full version and allows to evaluate the content and the quality of your future purchase.
Customers about BSC Toolkit
Very useful part about implementation of BSC and benchmarking
As an IT software company we provide our clients with solutions in customized SW products. Miroslav Bauer, Senior Sales Consultant, KOMIX, Prague, Czech Republic BSC Toolkit is a very useful tool for any stakeholder in the area of measurement and for management of a company’s... Read more »
The toolkit was useful to help us analyze metrics
The task is to strategically align the engineering activities and procurement activities into one functional group to support the client’s operational needs. This entails retooling our project methodology to support emerging work. This program is a useful tool to help us analyze what metrics hold... Read more »
Making intangible business objective tangible
We use BSC Designer to support the conceptual part of leadership and business acumen. John R., Business Trainer, Bigtalk, Norway I just started to use this application. So far it looks like a great solution for integrating and making a better understanding of business objectives.... Read more »
Excellent tool to design and organize the main information of business
It is an excellent tool to design and organize the main information of business. It serves as both for specific areas it will have a general overview of the entire company. It is especially useful for SMEs. You can also integrate with other tools like... Read more »
BSC Toolkit is very useful in understanding the BSC concept
I use the contents to understand BSC concepts in detail and build frameworks for company BSC preparation and implementation. Narendra , Business Excellence Lead, Local Multibillion Group, UAE BSC Toolkit is very useful in understanding the BSC concepts in detail and helps in preparation of... Read more »
Excellent tool to help build Balanced Scorecards in both business and personal contexts
Building personal scorecards for coaching clients to help them achieve balance in their lives, while using an accountability tool. Dennis Johnson, Consultant, Leadership Architecture & Design LLC, Madison, WI While I am still getting to know the tool, I believe the product is an excellent... Read more »
Using the BSC Toolkit we were able to break down the organizational objectives
We use BSC Toolkit to cascade organizational objectives to different organizational levels Nandanan Kannanpulakkal, CEO, Future Options Consulting Ltd, Kampala The BSC Tookkit of BSC Designer was useful in developing a broader understanding of the step-by-step process of cascading objectives and goals of the organization to... Read more »
The toolkit has a lot of material to train managers in strategy execution
Business professional: Adnan Khan, Leading consultant and trainer, People Resources management, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Sudan, Captown BSC is an excellent tool, I revisited my client strategy and found to be non competitive, this toolkit helped me to devise their strategies in a correct manner, setting up vision, mission,... Read more »
An excellent set of inputs for the facilitation of design sessions to strategy execution
Business professional: Michael Olivier, Managing Director, Synchrona Leadership Strategies, Johannesburg South Africa Initiating BSC projects in client companies, usually medium-sized organisations where the understanding of strategy execution is limited. Opinion about BSC Toolkit The templates are useful and allow for a simple yet effective approach... Read more »
The examples used to illustrate BSC concepts were easy to understand and follow
Business professional: Ellen N. Sayed, Director, Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar, Doha, Qatar I am using Balanced Score Card in the implementation and tracking of a five-year strategic plan for an academic medical library. I have found this approach to be helpful in narrowing... Read more »