Archive for the ‘Features’ Category
Create Strategy MapsPresent your key business objectives in a strategy map and Balanced Scorecard.
Manage KPIs with BSC DesignerMonitor performance and track progress with KPIs in BSC Designer
Live info-graphic: KPIs on mapsPut KPIs on maps, and create live info-graphics for visually appealing presentations.
BSC Designer CustomersTop 10 customers of BSC Designer software.
Use various chartsCharts and diagrams - save time with visual representations of data.
CascadingBSC Designer helps with the goal of linking high-level strategic goals to line-level actions.
We are not going to leave you alone with our software and books about the Balanced Scorecard.
- We are going to follow up with you with lessons about the Balanced Scorecard.
- Our goal is to teach you key ideas and
- Show you how these ideas can be automated.
BSC Designer users say
What’s the difference between a Dashboard and a Balanced Scorecard?The comparison between "dashboard" and "scorecard".
Facts and figures – how Employee Engagement drives business outcomesFacts and figures that confirm the importance of the employee engagement.
Success measurement advice from Apple's CEOBalanced Scorecard is about management your business performance. Learn success measurement secrets from Apple's CEO.
Balanced Scorecard starts with strategy map or with KPIs?Should one start the Balanced Scorecard with strategy map or with KPIs? The article discusses benefits of both approaches.
How do you know that the Balanced Scorecard works or doesn't work for you?Does it include any kind of self-control system?
Use Initiatives to align an action plan with goals and KPIsImportant strategic objectives and KPIs need to be accompanied with an action plan, that involves employees, budget and time planning.
Balanced Scorecard Templates ClassificationTemplates are an excellent business tool. In the case of the BSC templates the key idea is not in diagrams or simple measures.
Get the big picture about Balanced Scorecard, its connections and rolesIt is not only about KPIs. Learn the correct approach to designing the Balanced Scorecard from scratch.
Why most KPIs don’t work and what to do about thisHow to ensure that line-level employees buy-into KPIs.
- ►Articles (299)
- ►Balanced Scorecard Theory (33)
- ►BSC Application (13)
- ►BSC Audit (6)
- ►BSC Implementation (25)
- ►BSC Modifications (11)
- ►BSC Problems (8)
- ►Cascading (2)
- ►Consultants (25)
- ►Dental Practice (16)
- ►Engagement and Loyalty (4)
- ►Frustrations (24)
- ►General Business (1)
- ►Glossary (21)
- ►History (2)
- ►HR (17)
- ►Info-graphic (3)
- ►Introduction to BSC (11)
- ►KPIs (28)
- ►KRI (18)
- ►Manage Company With BSC (15)
- ►Perspectives of BSC (6)
- ►Strategy Map (10)
- ►Balanced Scorecard Theory (33)
- ▼BSC Designer Editions (254)
- ►Android (2)
- ►BSC in Local Markets (6)
- ►BSC Online (30)
- ▼Features (103)
- Absolute weight chart in BSC Designer
- Alignment of business objectives, KPIs and action plan in BSC Designer
- Attachments - share KPI to work on operational level
- Balanced Scorecard Cascading with BSC Designer
- Balanced Scorecard for iPad tablet or smartphone with BSC Designer
- Balanced Scorecard with annual objectives with intermediate checkpoint every month
- Balanced Scorecard Wizard in BSC Designer
- BSC Designer - Frequently Asked Questions
- BSC Designer - Introduction
- BSC Designer - Video Manuals
- BSC Designer and Integration With Google Calendar and Tasks
- BSC Designer functions presentation
- BSC Designer Online - introductional video
- BSC Designer Online - Overview
- BSC Designer Screenshots
- BSC Designer Standard vs PRO
- BSC Designer Uses XML-based Document Format
- Building a strategy map step-by-step
- Calendar view feature in BSC Designer PRO
- Cascading process in company with BSC Designer
- Cascading Strategy Maps
- Changing indicator: less means better performance
- Charts in BSC Designer
- Command Line to create Balanced Scorecard in Excel
- Custom Dashboards in BSC Designer PRO
- Custom formulas for indicators and categories in a new BSC Designer release
- Customize HTML report with BSC Designer Pro
- Customize HTML Reports
- Dashboard Report in BSC Designer
- Delegate categories with BSC Designer
- Design a dashboard for your Balanced Scorecard
- Diamond type chart
- Do you have Mac, Mobile, Pocket PC or Blackberry version of BSC Designer?
- Excel Report in BSC Designer
- Excel report with BSC Designer
- Export BSC project to Excel
- Export to HTML report
- Follow the Balanced Scorecard framework in BSC Designer
- Gauge chart in BSC Designer
- Gauge diagram added! HTML reports updated!
- Grouping types in charts panel
- How do I add Files’ Attachment(s)?
- How do I add measure unit(s)?
- How do I ask to remove me from the subscribe list of BSC Designer Newsletter?
- How do I update the program?
- How to access Balanced Scorecard project from both BSC Designer Online and Desktop editions
- How to build performance formula with BSC Designer
- How to create and manage Categories and KPIs with BSC Designer
- How to manage indicators and performance values with BSC Designer
- How to manage KPIs using BSC Designer’s functions (Part 1)
- How to manage KPIs using BSC Designer’s functions (Part 2)
- How to manage time points with BSC Designer
- How to visualize data with BSC Designer: diagrams and charts (Part2)
- How to visualize data with BSC Designer: signal icons
- HTML report in BSC Designer
- I am / I want to be your partner. What are the competitive advantages of BSC Designer?
- I cannot access to some of the functions (i.e. Strategy Map, Delegate and Import indicators, Weight chart and others) mentioned on your website
- I have found a bug / technical problem in your software. How do I report it?
- I need to update the software or to use it on another computer. How do I make sure about safety of the projects I had been working on? How do I make a backup of those projects?
- Ignore and enable indicators in BSC Designer PRO
- Import Indicators with BSC Designer
- Importing data in Balanced Scorecard from external data source
- Initiatives in BSC Designer
- Initiatives in BSC Designer: Budget and Time Features
- Integrate BSC Designer with 3-rd party solutions
- Key Performance Indicators and Time Points
- Link balanced scorecard with business systems
- Linking Indicators to MS Excel with BSC Designer
- Main functions of BSC Designer
- Managing your Key Performance Indicators
- Map with KPI in BSC Designer
- Monitoring performance and tracking progress with BSC Designer
- Monitoring, analysing and forecasting of metrics in BSC Designer
- MS PowerPoint report with BSC Designer
- New language added: Portuguese
- Optimization chart in BSC Designer
- Overview Report in BSC Designer
- Pie Performance Chart in BSC Designer
- PowerPoint report with BSC Designer
- Protect project with password in BSC Designer
- QR encoding in BSC Designer
- Ready-only user rights in BSC Designer
- Report for selected items
- Reports with BSC Designer
- Reports with BSC Designer: Overview and Dashboard
- Security issues of using Balanced Scorecard
- SQL indicators with BSC Designer - step by step
- Stop Lights and Dynamic Indicators
- Stop lights in BSC Designer
- Strategy Maps in BSC Designer
- Strategy maps in BSC Designer
- Strategy Maps in BSC Designer PRO
- Text values for measure units in BSC Designer
- The difference between PROGRESS and PERFORMANCE
- The “Update Info" Panel in BSC Designer
- Three Different Ways to Import Data
- Time Chart in BSC Designer
- Time Points in BSC Designer
- Use Initiatives to align an action plan with goals and KPIs
- Visualize data with charts in BSC Designer
- Weights concept in BSC Designer
- Weights in BSC Designer
- “Fill with random values" function
- ►News (21)
- ►Official (61)
- ►Partnership (13)
- ►Screenshots (18)
- ►Android (2)
- ►Business Toolkit (47)
- ►Case Studies (153)
- ►Featured Posts (8)
- ►Other BSC Products (74)
- ►Training for BSC (206)
- ►Events (180)
- ►Events (180)