- BSC Designer PRO is oriented on the independent business professionals and departments;
- BSC Designer Online provides key functions of BSC Designer PRO and also serves as a collaboration space for all users, including those ones who have BSC Designer PRO.
BSC Designer PRO for Windows Desktop
Free 30-day trial of BSC Designer PRO for Windows.
We will follow up with you with lessons about the Balanced Scorecard. Our goal is to teach you key ideas and show you how these ideas can be automated with BSC Designer.
Cloud-based software BSC Designer Online
You can also sign up with a free test account for BSC Designer Online.
BSC Designer Editions
- BSC Designer PRO – fill in the form above to download it.
- BSC Designer Light – freeware edition for basic KPI management.
- BSC Designer Reader – freeware tool to view .BSC projects created in PRO.
- BSC Designer Online – cloud-based solution, start 30-day trial.
- BSC Designer Android – search for it in Google Play on your smartphone.
System requirements (for BSC Designer PRO for Windows)
- 40MB of free disk space
- Windows 10, 8, 7, XP
- MS Excel for generating reports in MS Excel format
- MS PowerPoint for viewing reports in MS PowerPoint
- Web-browser for viewing html reports
Frequently asked questions
Here are some typical questions that users who downloaded BSC Designer ask.
I cannot access some function in the trial version. Is it a limitation of the trial version?
No, the only limitation of the trial version is a 30-day test period. If you found some command that doesn’t work as expected simply ask us for the details about how to use this function.
BSC Designer PRO and Online – what is the difference?
BSC Designer PRO is our flagship product for Windows; traditionally Windows OS applications are faster and can provide richer controls. BSC Designer Online incorporates key features of BSC Designer PRO, and it provides a possibility to specify access rights for the projects or specific indicators. Check out editions comparison table. Pricing model for these editions is also different.
- Think about these two products as about being MS Word that you have on Google Drive and MS Word that you have on your local computer. For some cases an online version will do the job, but when you do some serious jobs you must go to the desktop version.
Can I migrate from BSC Designer Online to PRO or from PRO to Online?
Absolutely! BSC Designer does not have a database behind, it uses open XML-based format (.BSC files). All BSC Designer editions use the same file format – BSC file and are compatible. Moreover, this approach allows integrating Online and Desktop editions seamlessly, e.g. you can start your project in PRO, check it out to Online, and return to PRO when needed. BSC Designer Online also works as a storage for your projects.
Can I have a demo of your Balanced Scorecard software?
We have not limited user experience with a simple demo, you can download and try the fully functional version of the software during the 30-day period. For the first time the interface of the program might look like a complex one. But don’t worry, there is an excellent video introduction to all functions of the product.
Are some examples and templates included in the installation package?
Yes there is. When BSC Designer starts, it displays a common template that you can customize according to your needs. There are some examples of KPIs and business scorecards available in the “C:\Program Files\BSC Designer\Samples” folder. Finally, we have more examples here.
Can I have a live demonstration?
You have checked out the trial version of the software and online video manuals, but still there are some unanswered questions. We are happy to assist you, can contact us with your questions or ask to schedule an online product demonstration.
Does it work on Mac?
BSC Designer, it is a software for Windows. As far as we know, if you have Parallel Desktop installed on your Mac there won’t be any problem running BSC Designer on a Mac. Also, there is BSC Designer Online, which will run on any device with a web browser.
Does it work on tables like iPad?
Yes, cloud-based BSC Designer Online can be used with any modern web browser, including with those ones installed on tablet devices.
Do you update software regularly?
Yes, we are always adding some new features and updating old ones to improve user experience. Check out the version history to learn more about the latest updates.
If we decide to buy how much does it cost?
The total cost depends on the number of users and the software edition (cloud-based or Windows desktop) that you want to buy. We have this price calculator online. You can use it to calculate the total price.