Please, find here links to the trial versions of BSC Designer desktop software and online service. For your convenience we have put some screenshots of BSC Designer online.
Free 30-day trial of BSC Designer PRO
BSC Designer Editions
- BSC Designer PRO – fill in the form above to download it.
- BSC Designer Light – freeware edition for basic KPI management.
- BSC Designer Online – cloud-based solution, start 30-day trial.
- BSC Designer Android – search for it in Google Play on your smartphone.
What is the difference?
- Check out editions comparison table to learn the difference between editions.
.BSC projects are compatible
- All BSC Designer editions use the same file format – BSC file and are compatible.
BSC Designer Version History
We are adding new features regularly, major updates are mentioned in the version history:
- Check the BSC Designer version history
- 40MB of free disk space
- Windows 8, 7, XP
- MS Excel for generating reports in MS Excel format
- MS PowerPoint for viewing reports in MS PowerPoint
- Web-browser for viewing html reports
Frequently asked questions
Here are some typical questions that users who downloaded BSC Designer ask.
I cannot access some function in the trial version. Is it a limitation of the trial version?
No, the only limitation of the trial version is a 30-day test period. If you found some command that doesn’t work as expected simply ask us for the details about how to use this function.
Can I have a demo of your Balanced Scorecard software?
We have not limited user experience with a simple demo, you can download and try the fully functional version of the software during the 30-day period. For the first time the interface of the program might look like a complex one. But don’t worry, there is an excellent video introduction to all functions of the product.
Are some examples and templates included in the installation package?
Yes there is. When BSC Designer starts, it displays a common template that you can customize according to your needs. There are some examples of KPIs and business scorecards available in the “C:\Program Files\BSC Designer\Samples” folder. Finally, we have more examples here.
Can I have a live demonstration?
You have checked out the trial version of the software and online video manuals, but still there are some unanswered questions. We are happy to assist you, can contact us with your questions or ask to schedule an online product demonstration.
Does it work on Mac?
BSC Designer, it is a software for Windows. As far as we know, if you have Parallel Desktop installed on your Mac there won’t be any problem running BSC Designer on Mac. Also, there is BSC Designer Online, which will run on any device with a web browser.