It is important to be able to analyze changes in indicators values over a certain period of time to evaluate performance of company or business unit. BSC Designer offers such an opportunity in form of various graphs/charts created based on indicators values and time points. The latest release of BSC Designer went further – from now on it is possible to choose among different grouping type options. If previous versions of software indicated average values for indicators during a certain time period, now one can choose among:
- Average (average of all values for a given time period)
- First value (the first KPI value for the chosen period. For instance, if Sept 11 – Sept 18 is chosen, value for Sept 11 will be shown)
- Last value (the last KPI value for the chosen period. For instance, if Sept 11 – Sept 18 is chosen, value for Sept 18 will be shown)
- Min value (minimal value for a given time period)
- Max value (maximum value for a given time period)
- Sum of changed (sum of values that where amended by users, but not inherited)
Grouping types options are available in right mouse click menu in the chart panel.