Introduction - Functions Overview - Purchase
Use Balanced Scorecard Wizard to add new
Find "Balanced Scorecard Wizard" command in "File" menu. The
Wizard will help you to design the Balanced Scorecard
First, you will be asked to specify your current business
objective, then you will need to enter possible solutions that can
help to achieve the business objective. Finally, for each business
solution you will need to specify possible measures. As a result
BSC Designer will generate the Balanced Scorecard according to your
- Some basic knowledge of Balanced Scorecard concept will be
necessary to design good Balanced Scorecard. E-Trainings on Balanced
Scorecard help business professionals to learn more about this
A category in BSC Designer is a container for indicators or a
- Each category can contain an indicator;
- Each category can contain a sub-category.
To add a category, you should follow three simple steps:
- You should select the root or item of a strategy tree.
- Then you should click the button in the toolbar to add a
- The new category will appear in a strategy tree, and you will
need to give a description of the category in the text box
Adding an Indicator
Adding an indicator is as simple as adding a category. The only
difference is that you should first select the parent category.
- First select any category in the strategy
- Click the button in the toolbar to add an indicator
- Specify below the Name and Description of the
- Change the indicator
details if necessary.
Once all indicators and categories have been created, you can
balance the tree.