Introduction - Functions Overview - Purchase
Starting with Version 4.6 of BSC Designer it is possible control
the indicator's update information.
- For each indicator it is possible to specify the required
- If the indicator wasn't updated on time, a special icon will
appear next to indicator.
Access "Update Info" Panel
Select "View" > "Toolbars" > Panel "Update
Click on the Update Panel icon on the toolbar to
switch the panel off/on.
Panel "Update Info"
- Select any indicator. The "Update Info" panel will show the
required update period for the indicator and the date of the last
- Users can change the required update period. The "last updated"
date changes when the user specifies a new value for the
Note: Panel "Update Info" is available for indicators only.
Indicator Was Not Updated
When indicator was not updated on time an icon
appears next to indicator's name in the Indicators Tree.
Update Time Analysis
- The analysis of the indicators' update time is available in BSC
Designer. Learn more about supported analysis types.