BSC Designer is available as a desktop software for Windows and online web-service. The desktop software is available as a Standard and Pro editions.
- Find out more about the difference between editions.
- Suggested implementation plans for BSC Designer.
Available payment options: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank/Wire Transfer, Invoice.
“One registered copy of BSC Designer may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one computer or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may access the registered version of BSC Designer through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software through the network.” Read full license text.
1. Select product edition that you need. Click on “Buy” link and enter appropriate number of licenses. If a single license is required then leave “1” in “Quantity (Units)” field.
2. Once you’ve registered BSC Designer you will receive (in a case of desktop edition):
- registration key by e-mail immediately;
- instruction on how to download BSC Designer and enter registration key;
- installation, configuration, integration and update instructions together with information about how AKS Support Service operates;
- BSC Designer news subscription. Your name and e-mail address will be added to BSC Designer update notification list;
3. Once you’ve purchased BSC Designer and received your registration key, you need to register your copy of the program. Please follow the instructions below:
- Run the program.
- Go to the Help menu.
- Select “Enter the registration code…”
- Copy and paste registration code provided to you.
- Press OK button.
If you have any problems during the registration process, please, contact our support service.
License recovery or transfer
- If you have lost your registration code, then you can recover it using “Registration key recovery” form of the support page or contact our support team.
- If you have a new computer and want to transfer your license from an old computer to a new one, then you can contact support with a request to deactivate old license and transfer it to the new computer.
Upgrades for BSC Designer are free for 1 year from the purchase date. The following table explains the update pricing details.
|Period from the purchase date||Upgrade Cost|
|1 year – 2 years||70% discount of the retail price|
|3 years – 4 years||50% discount of the retail price|
|4 years – 5 years||25% discount of the retail price|
|More than 5 years||15% discount of the retail price|