Introduction to BSC Designer PRO
BSC Designer PRO is a strategy execution software which business professionals use to manage their scorecards, KPIs, and strategy maps.
Use BSC Designer PRO to:
- Describe business goals and connections between them on a strategy map
- Track strategy execution with leading and lagging indicators
- Do a quick analysis of the indicators, forecast their values
- Visualize performance data on dashboards
- Keep the team informed about important changes of KPIs
Below is a review of the most important functions of BSC Designer PRO.
Track KPIs. Manage the most important performance indicators. Define the relative weight of the metrics. Track leading and lagging performance of business goals. Read more...
Strategy maps. Create visually appealing strategy maps. Show the cause and effect logic between the goals. Visualize aligned initiatives and indicators. Use strategy maps to discuss new ideas with your team. Read more...
Reports. Create performance reports. Calculate the total cost of all initiatives. Prepare an action plan report. Share your findings on the presentation slides. Read more...
Import data for KPI. Import performance data from a spreadsheet or SQL database. Cascade scorecards by linking goals and indicators. Read more...
Alerts. Keep your team informed. Setup alerts for the most important indicators. Track new initiatives added or indicators that have gotten into a red zone. Read more...More features: