Organize a Workspace for Your Strategy Team
Create strategy scorecards and share them with your colleagues. Show the vision, mission and values of your organization in the widget section.
My Scorecards section is a workspace for your strategy team. Here you can:
- Create and manage scorecards
- Organize scorecards into groups
- Assign access rights on the group, scorecard, or KPI level
- See the high-level performance data for the root KPIs of the scorecards
WidgetsThe Widgets section shows:
- The organization's mission, vision, values
- Recent activity of the team members
Strategy SandboxCreate a strategy sandbox where new members of your team could practice their strategy skills in a safe environment:
- Create a group called Sandbox
- Use the Share button to give a group All users the right to create and modify scorecards in the sandbox
- Encourage users to create new scorecards, try adding new goals, indicators and initiatives in the sandbox group
Introduce new members of the team to existing strategies by giving view rights to the real strategy scorecards.
Customizing the Scorecard TemplatesTo save a scorecard as a template, follow these steps:
- Open a scorecard.
- Select the Save as template command from the Tools menu.
The new template will be available in the 'New > New Scorecard > More templates' section.
To manage custom templates and select a default template for new scorecards, follow these steps:
- Select > Settings > Workflow.
- Use the controls in the Scorecard templates group.
My Dashboard can be customised by admin of account for all users via Settings > Organization > Global Dashboard.