BSC Designer Online
New BSC Designer Online
We have released a stable beta version of BSC Designer online that is available at webbsc.com.
- If you are new customer, then please register in the new system.
- Old customers can still use old version, but we recommend to migrate to the new one. To do so you need to save project to .bsc in the old version and upload them to the new version. If there are credits left on your old account, we could transfer them to the new system.
Old BSC Designer Online
|Sign up | Log-in | Buy Credits|
BSC Designer online is a web-based KPI service, which brings the power of desktop versions of BSC Designer online.
BSC Designer Online Pricing
- Price: 15$/month for one project;
- Buy now: buy BSC Online Credits;
Benefits of BSC Designer Online
- KPIs can placed on-line, can be accessed by your colleges;
- Projects from BSC Designer Online can be exported into desktop format;
- Flexible project-based pricing starting 15$/month;
- No need to install or upgrade any online software;
- Companies who are using our web-based and desktop balanced scorecard solution.
Benefits of online Balanced Scorecard Software
- With BSC Online the information from KPI is represented in a form of diagrams, charts and online dashboards;
- It is possible to integrate this SaaS with other business systems in your company;
- Balanced Scorecard metrics from our commercial library of KPI metrics can be imported into web-based balanced scorecard software.
BSC Designer Online – Features Overview
BSC Scorecard Online – is a web-based system for KPI management, in comparison to desktop versions it provides user access control and is accessible from any web-browser.
Once you have logged in BSC Designer online, you will see the control panel that provides access to all functions of the online system:
- KPI – general interface for tree modification
- Manage Users – create or delete view only and input users
- Manage Options – access account settings, for instance measure units
- Balance – check and add credits to current balance
- Contact – contact form to send a message to support service
- Profile – user profile details
- Log out – logging out from the system
Toolbar provides functionality necessary to manage KPI:
- Create new project
- Add/remove category
- Auto-balance weights of categories and indicators
- Fill data with random values
- Create report
- Add/remove indicator
- Move indicator up/down
- Click on calendar to access different time points
- Chart displays changes of performance
Change the details of indicators:
- Measure units
- Min and max values
- Optimization direction
- Target description
- Click on “Edit” to access advanced details
Using details of indicators you can add “SQL Indicators” to you project: