Share scorecard and/or KPIs with BSC Designer Online
In BSC Designer Online it is possible to give user an access to:
- The scorecards of selected group,
- Specific scorecard, or
- Specific indicators in specific scorecard
Adding access rights
Follow these steps to give a user a new access rights.
- Go to the "My Projects"
- Select the group or the scorecard that you want to work with
- Click on the "Share" button on the toolbar:
- On the "Share" page select the rights that you want to assign to the user and click on the "Next" button.
- Find the user that you want to work with. Next to the user's name find the type of the access that you want to give to the user and click on the "Grant" button.
Users who have an access to this scorecard will now see it in their account in an organizational structure.
Revoke access rights
To revoke access rights follow the steps 1-3 as described above.
- Go to the "Active permissions" tab
- Next to the user's name press the "Revoke" button
With BSC Designer Online you can make a public scorecard. To give public access on the step 5 find "Public user" and give that user required rights.
Access by email
In some cases you might want to give an access to the person who is registed with BSC Designer Online, but is not linked to your account. In this case on the step 5 use section "Grant rights for email", and specify the email of the person.