With BSC Designer it is possible to create comments for KPIs that will be later added next to the diagram in HTML or PowerPoint report.
Comments can be added to a KPI in a form of a "comment" initiative.
1. Select any KPI on the "KPIs" tab
2. Click the "Initiatives" button
3. Click "Comment" button to add a new comment
4. In the "Comment" dialog you will see "Add chart tag" button. Click it and select "Gauge - #gauge."
In this way you will associate a comment for this KPI with a "Gauge" diagram.
5. '#gauge' text will appear in the comment text box, so don't delete it. This is a marker that tells BSC Designer about an associated between this comment and this diagram.
6. Add some text to the comment. The result will look like: "#gauge. Here is some text."
Try creating an "HTML Report" or a "PowerPoint" report, and you will see that your text will be displayed under the Gauge diagram.