Add custom measure units
To select one of the custom measures, select any indicator and
then click on "Measure" drop-down list:
- To add new measure units select <New> option in the
Custom Units Dialog
Use the "Measure Units" tab (File menu > Properties >
Measure Units) to manage custom measure units:
- Create and name new units of measure in any way you like, for
- Import and export the list of measure units from
other projects of BSC Designer.
Create new measure units
1. Specify the name for new measure units. For
instance: m2 stands for "square meters".
2. Select grouping type. Select groping type that will be default for items
with this measure unit.
3. Custom text values. This option
allows using some text values instead of integer values.
For instance: if your goal is to rate the area of some real
estate you can use integers like 30 m2, 35 m2, 100 m2, but for your
particular task it might be more important to classify all real
estates into 3 groups like:
- < 30 m2 ... minimal score
- 30 m2 ... 50 m2 ... normal score
- >50 m2 ... excellent score
Use "+" button under "Custom text values" section to add these
custom measure units:
editing. Click "OK" and use new measure units in your
Once a measure unit has been created, it will be accessible
in the "Measure" drop-down list for all indicators.